Thank you for expressing your interest in writing a guest post for MUSTBETOYS. We are delighted to have you here.
Welcome to MUSTBETOYS, where we share our passion for everything fun and festive. Whether you are searching for the perfect gift for your loved ones or simply want to explore the latest trends and innovations in the toy industry, you have come to the right place. Our objective is to provide you with useful information, honest reviews, and creative ideas that will inspire our audience to discover the joy and magic of toys and gifts.
Writing for us is an excellent opportunity to showcase your expertise and establish yourself as an authority in the field. Additionally, it gives you exposure via our site. Please take the time to read this entire page as it provides clear guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
Topics We Cover
Our audience is mainly interested in finding the best toys and gifts for themselves and their loved ones, as well as learning how to better understand the markets. We aim to provide comprehensive and helpful information that can guide them in making smart and satisfying shopping decisions. Therefore, we only accept high-quality content that covers the following topics:
Some possible topics:
- How to choose the best gifts for different occasions and personalities and age groups
- The benefits of playing with toys and educational games for children’s development and learning
- The history and evolution of toys and how they reflect the culture and society of their time
- The latest innovations and trends in the toy industry and how they are changing the way we play and have fun
- The best tips and tricks for finding and buying toys and gifts online or in stores
- The most popular and influential toy brands and franchises and their impact on the entertainment industry
- The most creative and unique DIY toy and gift ideas that anyone can make at home
- The most memorable and meaningful toy and gift stories from your personal experience or from others
- Stuffed animals, dolls and accessories
- Educational toys
- Building and construction toys
- Outdoor toys
- Action figures
- Board games
- Science and discovery toys
- Musical toys
- Arts and crafts
- Role-playing toys
- fashion and accessoires
What We Look for
Contributions to our blog should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and informative to increase your chances of getting published.
- Ensure that the submitted post is relevant and well-researched.
- Preferably, articles should be 1000 words or longer.
- The article should be 100% original and not previously published.
- All claims should be supported by credible research or case studies, with links provided.
- Avoid citing competitors or including irrelevant promotional links to other websites.
- Use relevant images and examples to illustrate your point.
- Avoid using stock photos.
- Use images to help visualize data, information, processes, ideas, and frameworks.
- Include subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs to make the article more readable.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 2 self-serving links (do-follow links). In general, it’s best to keep all the link count under 5.
- Once published on our blog, you can not publish it anywhere else, including your blog.
- The image width should be 600 pixels or less. A 16:9 ratio is preferred.
- Please send images as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please send us an email via email@example.com