Interpretation and Definitions
The capitalized words used in this document have specific meanings defined under certain conditions. The following definitions shall apply regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created by a user to access our services.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where ‘control’ means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MUSTBETOYS
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Alabama, United States.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to MUSTBETOYS, accessible from https://mustbetoys.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
When using our service, we may request personal information from you, which will only be used to contact or identify you. This information may include your name and email address.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
When you use the Service, we automatically collect Usage Data, which may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, and version, the pages you visit on our Service, the date and time of your visit, the duration of your stay on those pages, as well as other diagnostic data and unique device identifiers.
Suppose you access the Service via a mobile device. In that case, we may also automatically collect certain information, such as the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, as well as other diagnostic data and unique device identifiers.
Furthermore, we may collect information your browser sends us whenever you visit our Service or access it via mobile.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device. You can refuse all cookies or be notified when a cookie is sent. If you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some parts of our service. We also use web beacons to count users and track website statistics.
We use two types of cookies- session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted when you close your web browser, while persistent cookies stay on your device even when you go offline. Necessary/essential cookies are used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, and provide the services that you have requested. Policy/notice acceptance cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on our website. Functionality cookies remember your login details or language preference to give you a more personal experience.
Use of Your Data
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze our service use and contact you.
For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
With Other Users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Data: We will retain and use your data only as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
Delete Your Data
As our valued user, you have the right to request assistance deleting any Personal Data we have collected about you. Our Service allows you to delete certain information about yourself from within the Service. Additionally, you can update, amend, or delete your data anytime by signing into your account (if you have one) and navigating to the account settings section.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to assist you with access to, correction, or deletion of any personal information you provided.
However, please note that in some cases, our legal obligations or lawful basis may require us to retain certain information. We assure you that we will only keep the information required for the shortest period possible.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose Your Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Other legal requirements
The company may share Your Data if it believes in good faith that doing so is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend its rights or property, prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing related to the Service, safeguard the personal safety of Service Users or the public, or protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
We understand the significance of your Personal Data’s security, but you must keep in mind that no transmission method over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. Even though we endeavor to use commercially acceptable methods to safeguard your Personal Data, we cannot assure its absolute security.
It is important to note that our Service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. Suppose we discover that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without having received proper parental consent. In that case, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
In case we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information. If your country’s laws require parental consent, we may request your parent or guardian’s consent before we collect and use any information.
Links to Other Websites
Please note that we have no control over and cannot take responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.